Who we are
WE ARE KNOWN FOR:
- The Investment Impact IndexTM – a comprehensive, first-of-its-kind impact assessment model and methodology that measures the impact and return on investment of social and impact investments.
- Our master classes – focusing on topics such as human rights and stakeholder management, social investment and development and performance management and measurement.
- Our Grantmaking Guide – a guide that covers the entire social investment and grantmaking cycle and that will improve processes for establishing and managing sustainable CSI strategies and programmes.
- Our Monitoring, Evaluation and Impact Assessment Guide – a guide detailing how to monitor, evaluate and assess the positive and negative impact of social investment programmes.
- Our extensive experience of the African continent and our knowledge, insight and ability to assist organisations across various industries to become more sustainable and contribute to the growth and development of the continent.
- Our holistic approach to sustainable business growth and development – allowing us to ensure a measurable return on investment for our clients.
- Depending on the expertise, knowledge and scale required for each client assignment, a specialised team of consultants is selected for each project, ensuring that every client has exactly the right set of minds and skills engaged to deliver optimum results.