Two decades of experience
We offer our training as public training and capacity-building events, but we also offer tailored in-house and on-site solutions to suit individual and company requirements. Our accredited courses are recognised for continuous professional development (CPD) of practitioners:
• Sustainability management
• Corporate reporting
We focus on:
- Real challenges – what are the current market challenges?
- Real solutions – how do we adopt and adapt global theories and trends for Africa?
- Real people – how do we create real options for subject and industry specialists?
- Real skills development – what skills are required for the future of work?
The Masterclasses will be presented as follows:
IMPACT MANAGEMENT AND MEASUREMENT MASTERCLASS
28 – 30 MARCH 2023
27 – 29 JUNE 2023
5 – 7 SEPTEMBER 2023
21 – 23 NOVEMBER 2023
CORPORATE SOCIAL INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT MASTERCLASS
22 – 24 MARCH 2023
20 – 22 JUNE 2023
12 – 14 SEPTEMBER 2023
14 – 16 NOVEMBER 2023
16-18 March: Cape Town, South Africa
- This training is limited to a total of 25 participants and will only proceed with a minimum of 10 participants.
- All discussions and case studies will be treated as confidential.
Let us help you with
What our clients say about us
"The tools provided are really what will assist me in my work, the templates were the cherry on top. The discussions were of a high level and really worth my while. I would really recommend this to everybody in the industry."Sendra Masengo
"The resources are truly the most valuable thing I have come across. I’ve not been a practitioner that long, but long enough to know how difficult it is to find guidelines for the practice. Rarely does someone have a how-to- guide. This is gold. That alone is worth the course fee."Charlene Lackay